The Israeli Government and friends of Israel are working tirelessly to share, inform, converse, gather, socialize, advocate and persuade. While diplomatic channels may be closed, the web is always open.
From a marketers perspective, war is the ultimate PR nightmare.
Israel the brand looks to be gearing up to face this head on.
- Help Us Win:
- Nir Ofir's Netvibes Aggregation Page
- The Town of Sderot has a fairly well design information and advocacy site
- The Israeli Consulate is holding a Twitter Q&A Session with the hashtag #AskIsrael
- The Israeli Consul for Media and Public Affairs in New York, David Saranga is actively on twitter on his own.
- The IDF Spokerperson has an interactive YouTube Channel - that allows comments!
- The Consulate has a fairly participatory and social:
- Twitter - @israelconsulate
- Blog - Israel Politik - Politics focused
- Blog - Isrealli - Human Interest and Culture Focused
- Facebook - Page
- YouTube - General Consular Account
- MySpace - Page
This war is going to be different.
The world is watching. The world is talking. The world is listening.
What do YOU have to say? #gaza #askisrael #sderot #israel